This position is with a Lancaster County Agricultural Engineering and Consulting firm working in the Mid‐Atlantic region. Our staff of engineers, nutrient management planners and agronomists provide knowledgeable engineering and consulting services with integrity and professionalism.
- Primary focus to perform field work including:
- Engineering surveys of selected projects using GPS survey equipment – New sites, construction stake‐out, as‐builts
- Construction Inspections – Stormwater management structures, manure storage facilities, and best management practices
- Site infiltration testing and soil probes
- Secondary focus to provide design engineering assistance including:
- Erosion and Sedimentation (E&S) control plans and reports
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit applications, Stormwater Management plans, and stream encroachment permit applications.
- Manure Storage Certifications and Water Quality Part II (WQPII) permit applications
- Agricultural Best Management Practices
Position Location: Lancaster County, PA
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
Preference for technical degree or background including surveying or construction experience. Strong interest or background in working on farms. Having ACAD Civil 3D experience is a plus. Must be able to carry equipment up to 50 lbs. Valid driver’s license and willingness to operate a 4‐wheeler.
Competitive salary and benefits ‐ TeamAg is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resumes to Randy Hoover at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
120 Lake Street
Ephrata, PA 17522